Exceptional Sales Performance
Monday Motivational Minute
Is High Energy Enough in Business and Sales?
|Car runs into tree in the middle of the dessert|
Why does your customer buy?
Focus on your client
- ‘See’ how things could be
- Become enthusiastic about getting the results
- Believe they can deliver the result for them.
Moving from being good to being great
- their bonus plan,
- their holiday,
- their promotion.
Today’s question & action points
Here are two things you can do to help you focus:
- Call up your top customers and ask them “What is it about my company that made you initially select us, or continue to deal with us?” The answers will tell you a lot about their perception of you and help you understand why others may buy from you.
- Before you pick up the telephone to your next client or prospect ask yourself “How will this person be better off as a result of using my product or service?”
Permission is granted to reprint this article with the condition it is republished unedited and in full with full attribution to the author and the authors bio. Please provide a link to the reprint to the following email; email@example.com